Small Group Tour to Windsor Town and Entry to Stonehenge
• Enjoy a personable small group tour to two of the UK’s best-loved locations
• Explore the famous royal town of Windsor with leisure time
• Visit the 5,000 year old mysterious Stonehenge
• With return transportation on a luxury coach
Enjoy a small group tour with a maximum of 17 guests to two of the UK’s most iconic locations – Windsor and Stonehenge. Have the chance to ask your knowledgeable guide as many questions as you like about these locations as you enjoy this fact-packed day tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Leisure time in Windsor
- Expert guide
- Return transportation
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
What's excluded :
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Visit the quintessentially British town of Windsor and walk through its idyllic streets and gardens. Discover why this is one of Queen Elizabeth II’s favourite locations and how it came to be home to the glorious Windsor Castle. Adventure through the quaint cobbled streets, along the river and enjoy wonderful sights of the Castle as you take selfies, discover the history and learn more about this quintessential British town.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Windsor Guildhall, Guildhall High Street, Windsor SL4 1LR England
This 17th-century historic masterpiece building is situated in the High Street, only 100 metres from Castle Hill. Prince Charles married Camilla Parket Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall at Windsor Guildhall in 2005.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Social distancing measures in place
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.