Small Group Tour to Windsor, Bath and Stonehenge with Entries
Discover three of the UK's most popular palaces on this return day trip departing from central London.
• Enjoy a personable group tour to Bath and Stonehenge
• Visit the Queen’s favourite royal residence, Windsor Castle and see St George’s Chapel
• Gain entry to the historic 5,000 year old Stonehenge monument on Salisbury Plain
• Explore the world-famous Roman Baths in the idyllic City of Bath
• Return transportation on a luxury coach
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry to Windsor Castle State Apartments
- Fully guided tour with professional tour guide
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- Entry to Roman Baths
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - St. George's Chapel
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
At the grand old age of 900, Windsor Castle is the world’s oldest and largest working castle. It was founded in the 11th century by William the Conqueror – since then, a total of 39 monarchs have lived there, extending or remodelling it to their likings and turning it into the absolute beauty it is today!
Windsor Castle is one of Queen Elizabeth II’s favourite royal homes – and once you step inside this site you’ll see why. Prepare to be in awe of the incredible State Apartments, richly furnished with opulent furniture and a multitude of masterpieces from the Royal Collection. Look out for paintings by Holbein, Van Dyck and Rubens.
Another must-see is the impressive Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House. Completed in 1924 for Queen Mary, consort of George V, this beautifully detailed dolls’ house has a fully stocked wine cellar, working lifts and running cold and hot water.
Within the precincts of Windsor Castle you’ll find St George’s Chapel, one of the greatest examples of Gothic architecture in England. This lovely site is the resting place of 10 monarchs – including Henry VIII and his favourite wife Jane Seymour – and served as the location of the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
As one of the UK’s greatest historical attractions, Windsor Castle never disappoints!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
Step inside St George’s Chapel, located on the sprawling grounds, where notorious King Henry VIII and his favourite wife, Jane Seymour, are buried, as are Queen Mary and Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother.
St. George's Chapel is one of the finest examples of gothic architecture in England. It has been the setting for many royal weddings and is the burial place of ten sovereigns. The Chapel is dedicated to the patron saint of the Order of the Garter. Britain's highest Order of Chivalry.
*St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services. These occur at the following times:
08:30 – Holy Communion
10:45 – Mattins and Sermon
11:45 – Sung Eucharist
17:15 – Evensong
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Guildhall, Guildhall High Street, Windsor SL4 1LR England
This 17th-century historic masterpiece building is situated in the High Street, only 100 metres from Castle Hill. Prince Charles married Camilla Parket Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall at Windsor Guildhall in 2005.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Mysterious Stonehenge. The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful Bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
Roman Baths and Pump Rooms. No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo–classical salon.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 25 and 26 December – Castle completely closed.
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- When Windsor Castle’s State Apartments are closed, the Precincts, Drawings Gallery and Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House will remain open
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and planned closures or disruptions may be subject to change
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Due to social distancing measures, the shuttle bus from the visitor centre to the stones, will be prioritised for those who need it. All visitors using the bus will be required to wear a face covering. All other visitors we need to take the 2.6 mile return journey by foot.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.