Small group tour to the Aviary from Cartagena
Pick up at your hotel, 1,5 hours ride to the NATIONAL AVIARY OF COLOMBIA, considered the largest in birds reserve in latinamerica, with around 17000 birds of 170 species. I'll walk with you all the time, help you to get the best of the place, find and watch most of the birds and I don't mind to take pictures for you.
I'm very personable and like to shareall my knowledge about my country and recomendations, so we will have fun on the ride.
For our protection againstCOVID, we won't stop at any restaurant so you could bring your snack and water, or text me before if you want me to arrange a local and safety lunch.
Photo stops are allowed on the way back, we can watch the ocean close to barú, visit playa blanca (extra charge) or even have a short briefing about historical places in Cartagena.
At the end of the tour you'll feel you know much more about Colombian Culture and nature and I'm sure you'll want to recommend us!
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Aviario Nacional de Colombia
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
Old city pick up
Pass By: Barrio Getsemani, Cartagena Colombia
Pass By: Mercado Bazurto, Av Pedro De Heredia, Cartagena 130001 Colombia
Public market on the way
Stop At: Aviario Nacional de Colombia, Km 14.5 via Baru, Isla Baru 130017 Colombia
190 species of birds and 1800 in total at an open area, where you can see them flying, making a nest, eating, and more!
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Rafael Núñez International Airport, Crespo Calle 70, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Cartagena de Indias, Cartagena Province, Bolivar, Colombia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.