Small Group Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall and Summer Palace with Local Lunch
In this small group day tour, you will be able to visit the top two attractions in Beijing: Great Wall of China (one of the seven wonders in the world) and the Summer Palace (the emperor's garden during the summer time in the past). You will be amazed by the grand view when you stand on the Great Wall. Summer Palace is going to give you another totally different feeling by its beautiful scenery. The entrance fee, lunch meal, tour guide and transfer service are all inclusive.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local lunch
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Cable car or toboggan
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
In the morning, your professional English speaking tour guide and driver with car will come to pick you up from your hotel lobby between 7:30am to 8am, the small group tour with max 10 people. Then you will go to the Mutianyu Great Wall first (1.5 hours driving), which is furthest section in Beijing area. You will find less tourists there. It's about 96% covered by the trees and bush. You can enjoy hiking and cable car/toboggan ride on the Wall as well as take some nice photos to show your family and friends.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
After your tasty lunch in a local restaurant, you will visit the Summer Palace. It takes a bit over an hour to get there from the Great Wall. The Summer Palace was the royal garden in the past time. There are beautiful many pavilions, mansions, temples, bridges and huge lake, and corridors. While the Long Corridor is the longest one in the world which is on the Genuineness World Records. You will also see famous Seventeen Arches Bridge, Qingyan Stone Boat, Kunming Lake and Longevity Hill there.
After the tour. Then drive you back to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Long Corridor at the Summer Palace, No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing China
Stop At: Seventeen Arches Bridge, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Stop At: Qingyan Stone Boat, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Stop At: Hall of Benevolence and Longevity, Inside Summer Palace, Haidian District, Beijing 100091 China
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will pickup around 8am in your hotel lobby. Your tour guide will contact you one day before the tour to tell the exactly pickup time.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If the booking less than 2 people, it will be cancelled and you can get full refund
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.