Small Group Tour to Mutianyu Great Wall & Summer Palace
Join this small group tour in Beijing to visit the Eighth Miracle - the Great Wall of Mutianyu section as well as the best preserved imperial garden in China - Summer Palace. You will be transferred to and back from your hotel. A delicious Chinese lunch, English speaking guide and all entrance tickets fees plus return cable car on the wall are all provided.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Air-conditioned vehicle with a private driver
- Gas, toll & parking lot fees
- Round Trip cable car or chair lift up and toboggan down the wall
- Entrance ticket and shuttle bus fee to Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Summer Palace (Yiheyuan)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
The Mutianyu section of Great Wall is one of the best-preserved section, which is 73km from downtown of Beijing and also a good place for hiking.
You will have the chance to take toboggan down the great wall.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Summer Palace (Yiheyuan), No.19 Xinjian Gongmen Road, Haidian District, Beijing 100080 China
Summer palace is the largest and most well-preserved royal park in China, it greatly influences Chinese horticulture and landscape with its famous natural views and cultural interests, which also has long been recognized as 'The Museum of Royal Gardens'.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant (1-3 years old) are free providing they do not occupy a seat
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.