Small group tour to Georgia | 6 days
Tbilisi, ancient capital town of Mtskheta, the wine region Kakheti, magnificent Gergeti Trinity Church in Stepnatsminda (Kazbegi), Ananuri fortress, Gudauri mountain resort town, and many other sightseeing places on the way. This group tour is almost all-inclusive travel package with accommodation in a boutique-type hotel on B&B basis, entire transfers, all entrance and service costs covered. You may choose tour dates that suit your travel plans the most. Our 6-day small group tour is also a great opportunity for not just leave with unforgettable memories of the wonderful Georgia itself, but to make new friends from all around the world, who will also be joining your group on this tour. Maximum number of travelers in each group is 12 persons, so it will not be too crowded, but still will have a sense of a small team, united by common interest in discovering new places, traveling together.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary based on Double / Twin room sharing
- Welcome dinner on Day 2
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water (0.5l per person / per day)
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Full board meals (lunches and dinner, except welcome dinner on Day 2)
- Personal additional expenses in the hotels
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Day 1 (Tuesday): Tbilisi Our representative will meet you in the airport and transfer to the hotel in Tbilisi.
Day 2 (Wednesday): Tbilisi tour Our guide will meet you in your hotel’s lobby at 9:30 am to have a Tbilisi city tour with you. Georgian capital city for many centuries of its existence was a place where people of all faiths, cultural and national backgrounds used to live together, making Tbilisi a contemporary metropolis filled with history and atmosphere of the rich and great past. Welcome dinner.
Day 3 (Thursday): Tour to Kakheti After breakfast at your hotel embark for a 2-day trip to Eastern region of Georgia – Kakheti. The heart of Alazani valley famous for its ancient winemaking traditions. Numerous vineyards as well as both big and small wine producing facilities are biggest landmarks of the region. Overnight in Kakheti.
Day 4 (Friday): Tour to Kakheti (continued) Second day of the trip to Kakheti will start with a journey to Gremi architectural complex – 16th century Royal citadel of Kakhetian kings. Wine tour. Drive to the town of Sighnaghi, also known as a “city of love” (mostly for the fact that one can register a marriage there 24/7). Return from Kakheti to Tbilisi (about 2 hours drive).
Day 5 (Saturday): Tour to Kazbegi (Stepantsminda) Tour to Georgia would not be complete without a journey to Kazbegi, a small town close to the border with Russia. Overnight in Kazbegi.
Day 6 (Sunday): Tour to Uplistsikhe and Mtskheta First site to visit this day is called Uplistsikhe (2 hours drive from Kazbegi) – centuries old “cave town” that still houses up to 150 big and small caves (out of 700 that used to comprise this ancient settlement), remains of old pagan altars, wine cellars and up to date operating Church. Next stop is Mtskheta town, Georgia’s ancient capital city, and its major site – Svetitskhoveli Church. Return to Tbilisi.
Day 7 (Monday): Tbilisi free day This day of the tour is for you to spend on your own agenda. Please kindly note that no guide and transport will be provided for this day.
Day 8 (Tuesday): Departure
• Breakfast at the Hotel
• Check-out before 12:00 pm
• Transfer to Tbilisi International Airport
Departure Point :Your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.