small group tour through the colosseum and the roman forum
You will be guided through the Colosseum and the Roman Forum in about 3 hours. The groups are small with min. 6, but max. 13 people. The tour is anything but boring - fun and participation are in the foreground.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide, mother tongue german
- Small-group tour (min. 6, max 13 Personen)
What's excluded :
- underground areas
- no access to the 3rd or 5th floor
- entrance fee for adults (25years and older ) price 22€
- entrance fee for 18-25years old: price 15€ (please bring an official document to prove your age)
- entrance fee for kids until 17years: 10€ please bring a document to prove your age
- Entry/Admission - Colosseum
- Entry/Admission - Roman Forum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Colosseum, Piazza del Colosseo, 00184 Rome Italy
The tour consists of two parts: the Colosseum and the Roman Forum. The tour in the Colosseum takes about 1.5 hours. During this time you will learn more about the life of the gladiators, who they really were, about the daily routine in the stadium, secrets and power games of the emperors, why women had to sit on the fifth floor, the ingenious architecture, the surfaces and the hoist technology.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Roman Forum, Largo della Salara Vecchia 5/6, 00186 Rome Italy
Second, you’ll explore the Roman Forum as you walk past temples, court houses and shops, explore the founding legend of "Romulus and Remus," and learn who really murdered Julius Caesar. Be sure: it is not boring at all!
Before the tour starts, you will be provided with headsets by the tour guide to ensure that you understand can hear everything while walking in spite of the hustle and bustle. You’ll experience the sites in a small group with preferred entrance to the Coliseum and avoid unnecessary waiting times.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza del Colosseo, 4470, 00184 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Roman Forum, Via della Salara Vecchia, 5/6, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.