Small-Group Tour Sighisoara, Rupea Fortress and Viscri Day Trip from Brasov
Step back in time and explore the medieval gems of Romania’s rural Transylvania region on this day trip from Brașov, led by an expert guide. After a stop in the age-old village of Viscri to see its fortified church, take a walking tour of UNESCO-listed Sighişoara, one of Europe’s best-preserved medieval towns. Enjoy free time for lunch or to explore this stunning town on your own, and then continue to Rupea Fortress, a 14th-century castle that’s one of Romania’s most impressive.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
- Complimentary pick-up from Brasov city
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Viscri Fortified Church
- Entry/Admission - Cetatea Rupea
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Viscri Fortified Church, Viscri 507039 Romania
Visit to the Viscri fortified church - one of the best preserved fortified church in Transylvania - is also included in the tour. Prince Charles, who owns a house in Viscri, says "Transylvania is in my blood".
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sighisoara, Sighisoara, Mures County, Central Romania, Transylvania
Discover the only city in Romania which looks exactly the same way as in the XVIth century - Sighisoara. Take a trip in time in this one day tour or simply get all the inside information in a walking tour if you are traveling on your own.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Cetatea Rupea, Strada Cetatii, Rupea 505500 Romania
Visit a remarkable fortress - Rupea - with three rings, dating from the 14th century, built on a basalt rock. Inside the fortress there is a well 60 m deep. The water is still drinkable.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Muzeul Județean de Istorie, Piața Sfatului 30, Brașov 500025, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Please contact us about the exact pick up time.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Sighisoara: Monday all sites are closed!
- Minimum booking numbers apply (2 pax). If you would like to join as 1 person please note that the price for 2 is be applicable
- Dress warmly: Sturdy and waterproof shoes, and rain jackets recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Small group tour
- Note: Viscri Fortified Church is closed till 1st of February 2020. We visit other site, instead (the guide will inform you about the options).
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own mask; we provide hand sanitizer. We are cleaning vehicles after every tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.