Small-group Tour Pearls of the Western Galilee from Tel Aviv
Breakaway from Tel Aviv on this 9-hour tour with a professional guide by an air-conditioned minibus and head to Caesarea and there enjoy a walking tour of the city. Explore the ruins that include the aqueduct, theater, and palace. Afterward, head to Haifa for a view of the beautiful Bahai gardens, followed by a tour to Acre where you will visit the underground Crusader City, the port, and the market and proceed to Rosh Hanikra where you will take the cable car down the limestone grottoes before your return back to Tel Aviv. This tour is limited to 15 travelers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minibus
- Entry/Admission - Bahai Gardens and Shrine
- Entry/Admission - The Grottos at Rosh HaNiqra
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet the guide at your Tel-Aviv accommodations before departing through the coastal road to Caesarea, the ancient Roman capital. Enjoy a walking tour of the site as you explore the ancient ruins and archaeological excavations including the aqueduct, the palace, and other fascinating findings. Afterward, head to the city of Haifa, where you will stop for a panoramic view of the marvelous terraced Bahai gardens, the port, and the bay.
Proceed along the coastal road to Acre for a visit the of underground Crusader city and crypt. Explore the narrow alleyways of the old city bazaar, port, and the mosque. Onto Rosh Hanikra where you will take a cable car down into the limestone grottoes. After exploring this remarkable site located at the border with Lebanon, you will return to the point of departure.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended the tour does involve a moderate amount of walking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.