Small Group Tour of Windsor and Entry to Roman Baths and Stonehenge
For a more personable experience, why not opt for our small group tours? With a maximum of 17 guests per tour, you’ll have more one on one time with your expert guide to ask all of your questions and learn more about the top UK locations on your day tour – Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath!
Highlights of the day:
• Have a personable experience with a small group tour to 3 of the UK’s top
• Maximum of 17 guests per tour giving you more time with your guide
• Explore the royal town of Windsor and soak in sensational views of Windsor Castle
• Entry to the 5,000 year old monument of Stonehenge
• Visit the world-famous Roman Baths in the gorgeous City of Bath
per adult from
What's included :
- Leisure time in Windsor
- Entry to the Roman Baths
- Entry to Stonehenge
- Return transportation
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - The Roman Baths
What's excluded :
- Entry to Windsor Castle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Windsor, Windsor, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, England
Windsor – awash with natural beauty, discover the 17th century historical monuments which line its cobbled streets. Fans of the Royal family will be in their element! Steeped in history, you will have the option to visit the home of Queen Elizabeth II and enjoy a through the keyhole experience of the world’s largest and oldest castle. Enjoy leisure time in the royal town of Windsor.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Windsor Guildhall, Guildhall High Street, Windsor SL4 1LR England
This 17th-century historic masterpiece building is situated in the High Street, only 100 metres from Castle Hill. Prince Charles married Camilla Parket Bowles, Duchess of Cornwall at Windsor Guildhall in 2005.
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
Mysterious Stonehenge. The true meaning of this ancient, awe-inspiring creation has been lost in the mists of time. Was Stonehenge a temple for sun worship, a healing centre, a burial site or perhaps a huge calendar? How did our ancestors manage to carry the mighty stones from so far away and then, using only the most primitive of tools, build this amazing structure? Surrounded by mystery, Stonehenge never fails to impress
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
Standing proudly on the slopes of the River Avon, beautiful bath was the first city in England to be designated an UNESCO World Heritage site. The gorgeous 15th century Bath Abbey, the stunning Georgian architecture, the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio, are all sights to linger on in the memory of your day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Roman Baths, Abbey Church Yard, Bath BA1 1LZ England
No tour of Bath would be complete without a visit to the famous Roman Baths that gave the city its name. This beautifully preserved bathing complex still flows with water from Britain’s only hot spring. Marvel at the dazzling torch–lighting ceremony as dusk falls (not applicable in summer) and sip Bath’s healing waters in the Pump Room, a stunning neo–classical salon.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Pulteney Bridge, Bridge St, Bath BA1 1EE England
Pass by the romantic Pulteney Bridge, modeled on Florence's Ponte Vecchio.
Departure Point :Bulleid Way, Victoria, London SW1W, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please note: the tour itinerary and order may change.
- *Enjoy a 25% discount off Stonehenge guidebooks. Valid until 31st March 2021. Show your given wristband to get the discount.
- Our vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Social distancing measures in place
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Some attractions may have different social distancing measures in place, but the safety and comfort of customers and staff is always the main priority.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.