Small-Group Tour in Edinburgh Ghosts and Horrors
Upon booking your tour will be private and exclusive to your group.
TWO PERSON BOOKING = MINIMUM REQUIREMENT
This provides a safer tour for you in Cornavirus times.
You will explore specific locations in the Old Town that can be difficult to find.
You will learn of a sensational Royal murder and the brutal legacy of the Edinburgh Plague!
In Greyfriars I will reveal the dark secrets of various locations within the kirkyard you would most probably never otherwise know of.
Marvel at our unique architecture, both in life and death!
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry to Greyfriars Graveyard
What's excluded :
- Facemask and hand sanitizer
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Town, Old Town, Edinburgh, Scotland
Aside from our meeting point, we have two stops on the Royal Mile. We then walk down one of the most photographed and beautiful streets in Edinburgh. From there we pass through a famous area called the Grassmarket, before entering world famous, medieval Greyfriars graveyard (in Scots language, a kirkyard).
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :St Giles' Cathedral, High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RE, UK
Return Detail :2/5 Greyfriars, Edinburgh EH1 2QQ, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 3RD OCTOBER 2020 COVID-19 UPDATE - it is complusory on all my tours, that all customers wear face masks for the duration of their tour and that different households maintain two metre social distancing at all times.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.