Small Group Tour - Full Day Istanbul City Tour
See top Istanbul attractions around every corner on a full-day tour of the incredible Sultanahmet neighborhood, where Turkey’s Ottoman and Byzantine empires once ruled. Traveling by luxury coach, you’ll stop to visit all the city showstoppers including the UNESCO-listed Hagia Sophia Museum, the Blue Mosque, Topkapi Palace and Sultans Tombs. Before lunch, discover the roar and dazzle of Istanbul’s Grand Bazaar while hearing tales of sultans, harems and all-things-Istanbul from your friendly expert guide!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Donations: Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Blue Mosque, facing Hagia Sophia, famous with its blue İznik tiles and unique with 6 minarets, built in the name of Sultan Ahmet.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Kapali Carsi, Kalpakcilar Cad. Sorguclu Han No: 22, Istanbul 34126 Turkey
Grand Covered Bazaar, most attractive shopping center and the biggest "souk" in the world with nearly 4000 shops selling antiques, jewellery, gold, carpets, leatherware and souvenir.
(Art demonstration of handmade Turkish carpets upon request)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Hagia Sophia, the Church of Divine Wisdom, one of the greatest marvels of architecture, constructed as a basilica in the 6th century by Emperor Justinian.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
Hippodrome, center of sportive events (chariot races, athletics) and political activities of the old city. Serpentine Column, Obelisk of Theodosius and German Fountain of Wilhelm II are the onuments decorating the Hippodrome.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Topkapı Palace, residence of Ottoman Sultans exhibiting imperial treasury, sacred Islamic relics of Prophet Mohammed, kitchen, Chinese porcelain, weapons, calligraphy section etc. Live guide commentary is not allowed in special sections. (Harem is not included in the program
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Turbes Museum, Sultan Ahmet Kabasakal Cad, Nalbasti Sok No:2 Fatih, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Sultan Tombs, there are five tombs of Ottoman Sultans within the graveyard at Hagia Sophia. The ceramic panels are the most beautiful examples of the 16th century with purple, red, green and blue flower motives. Prince robes and a small piece from the Kaaba covers are displayed
on the sarcophaguses.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :1: Sarayburnu çay bahçesi, Hoca Paşa, Kennedy Cd. No:8, 34112 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
2: Plan Tourism, İnönü, Cumhuriyet Cd. No:85, 34373 Şişli/İstanbul, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Please confirm your pick up before one day of your travel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: When reconfirming your booking, your local supplier will advise you on alternative meeting points for hotels which are not accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.