Small group to Capri cruise from Sorrento
Cosmopolitan Capri has been a magnet for the rich and glamorous for decades everyone from Jay-Z and Beyonce to Elton John has been spotted on the island's well-groomed shores.
You'll sail over on a leisurely cruise in a 12-person boat, taking in the sights of the Sorrentine Coast and Capri's grottoes before spending a few hours on the island.
TheSailing from the Puninsula, you'll pass the rugged beaches of Marciano and Mitigliano en route to Capri. The skipper will make for the White Grotto on the east coast and the tunnel-like Green Grotto on the southwest coast. If conditions are good, you'll get the chance to swim in the enticing turquoise waters.
You'll then be dropped off in one of Capri's two ports, where you'll have about four hours to explore the island. You could visit historic churches, shop in chic boutiques or grab a bite in a cafe. There'll be sundowners on the cruise back.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick up for/from Sorrento port
- Multilingual professional skipper
- Minibus from Marina Grande in Capri to Capri town
- Free time on the Island
- Alcoholic and non- alcoholic beverages
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Guide service
- Entry/Admission - Blue Grotto
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Grotto, Via Grotta Azzurra, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Acampora Travel, Sorrento Italy
Pass By: Bagni della Regina Giovanna, Via Capo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Bagni della Regina Giovanna
Stop At: Cala di Mitigliano, Via Scola, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Parcheggio Comunale Achille Lauro, Via Correale, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting point at 08:15am by the Achille Lauro parking area in Sorrento.Hotel pick up, if possible, available on request by email. Thank you!
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per boat
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The program is subject to changes with regard to weather and sea conditions, in which case it may not be possible to make some stops or visits which are included in the program.
- Please remember to bring with you: swimsuit and sunscreen
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.