Small Group: Teotihuacan Pyramids and Shrine of Guadalupe with lunch
Safe Trip: Because we care about you, we have put in place an international Safe and Healthy Protocol during all your tour.
A fantastic day tour to discover probably the two more iconic and representative places in the Mexican culture: the amazing and sacred Shrine of the national Virgin of Guadalupe (the second most visited religious catholic sanctuary of the world) and the incredible Aztecs Temples and Pyramids of Teotihuacan surrounded by a mythical ancestral Aztec city.
The tour began with the visit of the Plaza de las Tres Culturas and the “Basilica of Our Lady of Guadalupe” built in the 16th Century and visited for millions. Next, we will head to the ancient and world famous archaeological site of Teotihuacan (“The City of the Gods”) where we will see and climb the breathtaking Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Butterflies Temple, and the Avenue of the Dead.
This is an excursion that will take you a step back in time that you will never forget.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from/to your hotel or meeting point
- Entrance to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan
- Professional and bilingual guide
- An International Healty Protocol to ensure you are safe during your tour.
- Masks and Globes available to all of our customers that request them
- Entry/Admission - Teotihuacan Pyramids
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Teotihuacan Pyramids, San Juan Teotihuacan 55800 Mexico
We will start the tour by head to the ancient and world famous archaeological site of Teotihuacan (which means “The City of the Gods”) where we will see and climb the breathtaking Pyramids of the Sun and Moon, the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, the Butterflies Temple, and the Avenue of the Dead one of the many wide avenues that project out towards the cardinal points of the universe.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Museo de la Basilica de Guadalupe, Plaza de las Americas 1 Col. Villa de Guadalupe, Mexico City 07050 Mexico
We will continue the tour by visiting the Tres Culturas Plaza and the amazing and sacred Shrine of the national Virgin of Guadalupe (the second most visited religious catholic sanctuary of the world) built in the 16th Century and visited for millions of Catholics around the world.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers in most hotels in Down Town Area. If your hotel is outside downtown radio, we will contact you to assign the closest meeting point for your convenience.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We have put in place a Safe and Healty International Protocol to ensure you travel secure during your tour.
- We will advise you to wear a mask as a safety procedure.
- Customers with high temperature or clear symptoms of flu or dry cough will not be allowed in the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- > On the regular (shared) tours there will be empty spaces to guarantee social distance between clients. > We work in coordination with museums, churches, archaeological sites and points of interest during the tour to ensure that every location put in place the international sanitary protocols..
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.