Small-group Street food tour in Pescara
Dive into Pescara like a local foodie. Explore your Cesarina's most trusted artisanal food shops, tasting as you go.
Visit a selection of small local shops, learn about the typical products of the city while tasting them.
A delicious way to discover Pescara and its gastronomy!
• Street food tasting tour
• Explore your Cesarina's most trusted artisanal food shops
• Sample some of Pescara typical street food staples
• Do some sightseeing in Pescara as you walk from tasting to tasting
• Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people for an authentic food experience
Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3 delicious tastings (sweet and savoury bites)
- Local guide
- Local Taxes
- Food walking tour (3 typical food shops)
- Official 'Le Cesarine' shopping bag
What's excluded :
Your experience will take place in a carefully selected market or food shopping area in Pescara, or the surrounding area (you can decide how far you'd like to travel). Upon booking, you will receive all the details you'll need.
Departure Point :Pescara, Province of Pescara, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.