Small-Group Stand Up Paddle Yoga Experience in Osoyoos
Highly passionate about everything Yoga; Yinet has made it her mission to spread laughter, wellness and joy everywhere she goes with her welcoming spirit and infectious smile. Trained to spot misalignments, she pays special attention to the dynamics of each pose to create stability (Sthira) and ease (Sukha) in the body; making Yoga accessible for all levels and different body shapes.
Yinet is a 500RYT registered instructor with the Yoga Alliance. She is certified to teach SUP Yoga, and has also received training in Yoga for pain care, trauma sensitive Yoga, Yoga for arthritis, aromatherapy for Yoga, Yoga Shred, and a variety of techniques of Pranayama and meditation.
per adult from
What's included :
What's excluded :
Join us for this fun class that will not only get you laughing but will also help you build balance, tone your whole body and calm your mind. This class is suitable for all experience levels and is perfect for groups, stagettes, couples, or anyone wanting to start their day in Osoyoos feeling blissed out floating on water.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Location: Wakepilot, 4200 Lakeshore Dr Walnut Beach Resort, Osoyoos, British Columbia V0H 1V6 Canada
Departure Point :4200 Lakeshore Dr, Osoyoos, BC V0H 1V6, Canada
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.