Small Group Sorrento Coast and Amalfi Coast boat tour with Local Host on board
The Amalfi Coast is a jewel waiting for you to discover it. A delightful sea ride, on board of a comfortable boat with a small group of 12 passengers, is the best way to admire the show that the coast offers: the sea and the mountain meet each other, creating a breathtaking landscape. You can explore the beautiful towns of Positano and Amalfi, swim and snorkel, and relax with an happy hour on the boat at the end of the day, while having a taste of our local limoncello. On board you will find an experienced captain, ready to make sure your day is going to be unforgettable! What else? We are waiting for you!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop-off from your hotel/meeting point
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: You Know!, 80063, Sorrento Italy
After the check-in procedure you will be shown to your boat to embark and start your tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Marina Grande - Antico Borgo Marinaro, Via Marina Grande 1, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Sailing along the Sorrento Coast you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande.
Stop At: Bagni della Regina Giovanna, Via Capo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Along the way you will admire the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cala di Mitigliano, Via Scola, 80061, Massa Lubrense Italy
Along the way you will admire the natural waterfall that flows from the rock.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Baia di Ieranto, Massa Lubrense Italy
You will see Ieranto bay and other interesting attractions along the coast.
Stop At: Li Galli, Amalfi Italy
Sailing along the Amalfi Coast you will admire: the Island of Li Galli, Nerano, Praiano, Fiordo di Furore.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Nerano, Nerano, Massa Lubrense, Province of Naples, Campania
Pass By: Praiano, Praiano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Pass By: Fiordo di Furore, Fiordo di Furore, Furore, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Fiordo di Furore
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Amalfi to visit the ancient Maritime Republic.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Stop from 1 to 2 hours in Positano to explore the “pearl” of the Amalfi Coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups are available in Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano di Sorrento, Meta. Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation and a valid e-mail address and phone number. We will contact you with the exact meeting point and time.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation when booking and a valid e-mail address and phone number. We will contact you with the exact meeting point and time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature check: people with fever (≧ 37.5 ℃) can not participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.