Small Group Skip the Line Galleria della Accademia Guided Tour
No visit to Florence would be complete without a true encounter with the artistic genius it is famous for. Get the lowdown on Michelangelo and the real David. Visit this top Florence art museum with an insider and enjoy a genuine Florence experience with our top expert guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Galleria Accademia
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Galleria dell'Accademia, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50122, Florence Italy
Michelangelo’s colossal David is perhaps the most famous icon of the Italian Renaissance, if not the most famous statue in the world. Did you know that there are actually three Davids in Florence? The real David is found in the Accademia Gallery. Hoards of visitors line up outside the Gallery each day to get the chance to marvel at this impressive masterwork. Avoid the crowds and enjoy faster, priority entrance with us on our Accademia tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Via Ricasoli, 41, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Florence Academy of Fine Arts, Via Ricasoli, 66, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.