Small-Group Sightseeing Tour of Montreal
A fulfilling tour of Montreal in less than 4 hours! You will get to see Mount Royal, Westmount, St. Joseph’s Oratory, The Olympic Park as well as Saint Helen's Island, Old Montreal and the Old Port and waterfront.
Your tour will begin with a drive through Downtown and Mount Royal via the upscale neighborhoods of Westmount and the famous St. Joseph’s Oratory, where you will get to see scenic views. Then, we shall head to the eastern side of the city where you could take closer pictures of Montreal’s landmark; the Olympic Park. Going through what is still consider as more French neighborhoods of the city will then lead you across the Jacques Cartier bridge to the site of the unforgettable expo 67 site on St. Helen’s Island from where you would appreciate a breathtaking view of the Montreal Skyline. The visit of Old Montreal and Old Port area will conclude the half day tour that includes a visit of the largest church in Canada and most prestigious of Montreal; the Notre-Dame Basilica.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from downtown hotels
- Commented driving tour by an accredited tour guide
- Small size group (12 max) in comfortable vehicle
- Notre-Dame-Basilica entrance fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Notre-Dame Basilica
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Westmount, Montreal, Quebec Canada
Drive through the northern part of Westmount residential area and appreciate its impressive mansions
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Royal, Mount Royal, Montreal, Quebec
Drive through Mount Royal and stop for scenic views
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Olympic Park (Parc olympique), 4545 Pierre-de-Coubertin, Montreal, Quebec H1V 0B2 Canada
Drive by the Olympic Park, Botanical Gardens and the eastern side of the city with photo-stops
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Parc Jean-Drapeau, 1 circuit Gilles-Villeneuve, Montreal, Quebec H3C 1A9 Canada
Cross the bridge to Jean Drapeau park on saint helen’s island (Photostop), and drive on Formula 1 Circuit when open to public
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal), Vieux-Montreal (Old Montreal), Montreal, Quebec
Visit Old Montreal; rue Notre Dame and Place d'Armes
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Notre-Dame Basilica, 110 Notre-Dame Street West Es-ce Accessible En Fauteuil Roulant, Montreal, Quebec H2Y 1T1 Canada
Visit of Notre-Dame-Basilica
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Norman Bethune Square, Place Norman-Bethune, Montréal, QC, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
A complimentary pick up from hotels in Downtown Montreal can be arranged. Kindly meet the tour guide at hotel entrance. In case the guide didn't recognized you, your provided cellphone will be contacted Ports
- Old Port of Montreal, 333 Rue de la Commune O, Montréal, QC H2Y 2E2, Canada
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :1: Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal, 110 Rue Notre-Dame Ouest, Montréal, QC H2Y 1T1, Canada
2: Fontaine du Square-Saint-Louis, Le Plateau-Mont-Royal, Montreal, QC H2X, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- COVID-19 temporary prevention measures: At N-tours we are taking all necessary precautions to provide our guests safe tours and enjoyable experiences. Our vehicles are cleaned more frequently, especially client high frequency touch points. The total number of participant on our tours has been reduced. Seating capacity in our vehicles is reduced. Wearing a face mask is mandatory in the vehicle and in closed spaces during visits for our guides/drivers and all participants, if a guest doesn't have a mask, we shall be happy to offer one. Wearing gloves is highly recommended inside the vehicle. Our guides/drivers who have tested for COVID19 and are positive or still waiting for their results, show COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case in the last 14 days or have recently traveled abroad will not be allowed to do any tours. Some activities/visits might not be doable due to 3rd party temporary closure.
- In case of special events or roads closure tour/attractions could be modified without prior notice
- Smoking, e-cigarettes and alcohol consumption is strictly prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Clients will be asked if they are sick, showing COVID-19 symptoms, have tested for COVID-19 and still waiting for the result or are positive, have been in contact with someone who is, in the last 14 days or have been travelling abroad or entered Canada from abroad for less than 14 days. If guests answer yes to any of these questions, they will not be able to take part in the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Guides & Clients will be asked if they are sick, showing COVID-19 symptoms, have tested and still waiting for the result or are positive, have been in contact with someone who is, in the last 14 days or have been travelling abroad / entered Canada less than 14 days. If yes, they can't join the tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.