Small group-Santorini Secrets & Wine Stories by locals
Discover the secrets of Santorini through its picturesque villages with a private tour guide, plus an indigenous driver. Enjoy the famous village of Oia. A wonderful village in the most romantic corner of our country, somewhere in the white streets of Santorini. There you can take the famous picture you see on virtually every Santorini postcard, the celebrated blue domes.
All the secrets of Santorini on a 6-hour tour with a private bus and private tour guide, plus a local driver. (''Oia'', The Monastery Profitis Ilias, ''Pyrgos'' Village, "Megalochori village", the black beach, 1 traditional winery)
Private or group tour (depending on availability and preferences) is included in several parts of the island and 1 winery and lasts about 6 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Wine Stories
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Wine Stories, Perissa Greece
Tour starts from your hotel at 09:30 p.m., our first destination is Oia. We will show you ONE unique place where you can take the famous picture you see on virtually every Santorini postcard, the famous BLUE DOMES. There you will enjoy the famous village of Santorini. A wonderful village in the most romantic corner of our country, somewhere in the white streets of Santorini. It is the time when the creeks of Oia are filled with people from all parts of the earth.
Our next destination Profitis Ilias. It is the highest mountain of Santorini and is a pre-volcano part of the island. We stay for panoramic photos with fantastic 360o views of the island and the monastery of Profitis Ilias.
Then we admire the last rock of Santorini, the Lighthouse. We stay for a few minutes for impressive photos.
Then we visit a traditional village of Santorini, Pyrgos. Pyrgos (Tower) of Kallisti or simply Pyrgos is the highest village of Santorini. Walk to the beautiful alleys of Pyrgos and stop for souvenirs or coffee.
Our fourth destination is a traditional winery will take place where you will have the chance and get to know the bottling and the maturing process of Santorini wines. Try 4 types of volcanic wines accompanied by local snacks.
Then we will walk in the small narrow streets into a beautiful and traditional village, Megalochori.
Our last destination is the most famous and distinct beach of the island. The beautiful beach full of black sand.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Time may varies based on the hotel location.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.