Small Group River Tracing Adventure In Hualien City
- [Small Group] This tour is operated in "small group" between 2~8 travelers. Compared to a large group such as 15~20 people, you will have a much better experience. We will explore more in the canyon, spending less time on waiting others.
- [Safety & Safety] For river tracing, there might be some risk of flash flood or but don't worry, our instructors are experienced, knowing every potential risk and the climate on the trip, making your trip very safe.
- [Local Tour Guide] Our instructor is English-speaking "local" guide, telling you the charming stories about Taroko and Taiwan. You will engage and know more about Taiwan by our local experts.
- [Lunch in nature] Our instructor will cook a great hot noodles when you feel cold in the water. Also, you can have a great coffee tea time in nature.
- [Authentic Local Food] We usually take you to try some local snacks in Hualien city. After a whole day exercise, it's time to eat back!!
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transportation from Hualien city to river tracing starting point and return
- River tracing instructor (English speaking)
- Helmet, wetsuit, river tracing shoes, life vest...etc safety outfit.
- Lunch, snacks and water
- Travel accident insurance
- All permits application (if needed)
- Entry/Admission - Sha Po Dang River
What's excluded :
- Towels, toiletries, swimsuit and dry clothing (prepared by yourself)
- Local snacks food and drinks after river tracing (optional)
- Train or flight ticket between Taipei and Hualien
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sha Po Dang River, Xiulin Township, Xiulin Taiwan
Canyoneering, Rock climbing, Swimming, Pool jumping
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Hualien Station, No. 100, Guolian 1st Road, Hualien City, Hualien County, Taiwan 970
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at your hotel in Hualien City. Places such as Hualien Train Station, Qixintan, Hualien Airport are also available for pick up. We DON'T offer the pickup & drop-off service at Taipei, Tianxiang, Silks Place Taroko, Yanliao, Shoufeng. This small group tour usually starts at 8:00~8:30 am and ends at 3:30~4:00 pm.Airports
- Hualien Airport, Xincheng Taiwan
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to operate. On TripAdvisor, we only accept minimum 2 persons sign up the tour, if you are solo-traveler, you can ask on our online staff if any slots for solo traveler on the day you visit.
- Natural disasters such as typhoon, earthquake, flood, landslide... etc. will influence the location where the tour will be operated, we may cancel the tour according to the government announcement. You will be offered an alternative or full refund if the tour hasn't started yet.
- Not recommended for visitors with acrophobia, heart attack, hypertension, pregnant or special personal illness.
- Not recommended for children under 12 and senior over 60 yrs.
- A maximum of 7 people per booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This group tour doesn't offer the pickup & drop-off service at Taipei City, Silks Place Taroko, Yanliao, Shoufeng. If you stay at Taipei City, Silks Place Taroko, Yanliao, Shoufeng, please take taxi or take train to meet the group at the Hualien Train Station at 8:00am.
- For safety reasons on bad weather condition, our instructors have the right to cancel the trip during the tour and no refund would be issued if the tour has started.
- Please advise the pickup & drop off point once you confirm it.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.