Small Group Private Ephesus and Virgin Mary's Shrine Tour from Kusadasi
Take a step back in time on this tour. We provide Private Luxury A/C Van for your comfort during tour.
An in-depth guided walking tour of Ephesus, once the trade center of the ancient world, reveals its historic and archaeological significance through its major sights.
Walk on paths of Solmissos mountain in peaceful atmosphere once Mother Mary has walked
Entrance Fees are NOT INCLUDED in the price..
Virgin Mary's shrine , Ephesus ancient city ,Selcuk town,Temple of Artemis
Basilica of St. John, Aquaducts of Ephesus, Isa bey mosque , Ottoman Bath and much more.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Tour Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
is considered by the Vatican to be a Holy Place, and a small shrine dedicated to St. Mary was found in the ruins when the house was first discovered. The shrine, surrounded by lush foliage, is still cared for by the Lazarist Fathers, and Mass is celebrated at this spot every day. Many do not know that the Virgin Mary lived the last years of her life in Turkey in a small cottage near Ephesus.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
After having your breakfast ,you will be ready for unforgettable experience around ancient Ephesus.Once the trade center of the ancient world and the site of a succession of great civilizations.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Selcuk, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
We will have a chance to see this small village which is home for great richness of historical and cultural spots such as Basilica of St. John, Castle , Ottoman Bath ,old style houses ,Artemis temple , many others
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Once the greatest temple of Ancient world . Mother goddess of Ephesians became cult. Today only couple of remains can be seen.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
The professional tour guide will be waiting for guests with the name sign at hotel lobby ,airport ,cruise port's exit gateAirports
- Izmir Adnan Menderes Airport, Dokuz Eylül, 35410 Gaziemir/İzmir, Turkey
- Ege Ports Harbor, Hacıfeyzullah, Güvercinada Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.