Small Group Picasso Museum with optional foodie Menus
Take a trip to the beautiful city of Malaga, Picasso’s hometown. Come join us and experience an unforgettable day in the city with the highest quality of life in Spain. This walking tour, will take you through the city center, accompanied always with an expert English monolingual guide. Afterwards, enjoy a guided visit of the Picasso museum. For those who have chosen the single Picasso Museum option, the tour finishes here; the others will follow this intense visit. We will take a break to enjoy one typical tapa and a glass of Malaga wine in the renowned “Bodega El Pimpi”, a must-see and meeting point for national and international celebrities as well as for local and foreign visitors. And the last part of this tour will be only for gourmets and that have chosen the Gastronomic Lunch option: The restaurant, “Los Patios de Beatas”, will offer you some typical Malaga dishes and will be paired with a selection of local wines.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Monolingual guide.
- Skip-the-Line entrance ticket to Picasso museum.
- Guided walking tour of the historic center.
- Option Museum + Drink & Tapa: Bodegas El Pimpi: 1 tapa + 1 soft-drink or sweet wine per person.
- Option Gastronomic Lunch: El Pimpi menu + Los Patios Beatas: Starter + Main Course + Drinks
- Entry/Admission - Museo Picasso Malaga
What's excluded :
- Lunch, beverages or other services not specified.
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Alcazabilla s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
Walking tour to discover the best sites in this beautiful city. Enjoy a visit of the Alcazaba and the Roman Theatre (remnants of ancient civilizations), the Jewish quarter and the surroundings of the Cathedral, known as “la Manquita”.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Avenida Aurora 25 centro comercial Larios Centro, 29002 Malaga Spain
Afterwards, we will continue our visit along Calle Larios, the most important street in town and then we will go to the Atarazanas market, faithful reflection of Malaga’s gastronomy and popular culture.
Stop At: Museo Picasso Malaga, Calle San Agustin 8, 29015 Malaga Spain
Visit the Picasso museum to know the most personal creations of the most popular citizen of Malaga. For those who have chosen the single Picasso Museum option, the tour finishes here.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Calle Cortina del Muelle, 1, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.