Small-Group Photography Tour in Buenos Aires
Take snaps with your phone and take home tips and see a different side of Buenos Aires on this 4-hour, small-group tour led by a photography professional. Depending on the day of your tour, you'll have the chance to explore either San Telmo, Monserrat, Villa Crespo, Puerto Madero, La Boca or Recoleta neighborhood and snap some memorable photos. In addition to your camera, bring along your imagination and sense of fun, and get ready to see Buenos Aires in a different light while exploring your own creativity.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 30-minute creative photography workshop
- Clue and map pack
- Professional review of photos
- Glass of wine
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guide during exploration
- After meeting up at a local cafe in one of Buenos Aires’ colorful neighborhoods -- San Telmo, Monserrat, Villa Crespo, Puerto Madero, La Boca or Recoleta -- you’ll start your tour with a 30-minute photography class. Covering photography topics from lighting to composition, your professional photographer guide will also provide an overview of Buenos Aires and its many local neighborhoods.
You’ll then be given a set of 10 clues to get you thinking creatively as you explore one of the city’s neighborhoods. Your task is to try to answer each clue by taking a photograph, the more inspired, quirky and imaginative the better!
Meeting back at the photographer’s studio, you’ll share your images, socialize and enjoy a glass of wine.
No prior photography experience is necessary: just some imagination and a desire to experience Buenos Aires in a different way.
iPhone option: this photography tour focuses on taking photos of the beautiful Buenos Aires neighborhoods with your iPhone!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.