Small-Group or Private Pasta Making with a Local Chef in Rome
Enjoy a local experience making pasta from scratch in Rome. Join an Italian chef in their private loft for a 3.5-hour culinary workshop that includes wine and a selection of small appetizers to snack on. Learn how to roll, cut, shape, and cook pasta, then enjoy your meal with fellow food lovers on the loft's rooftop terrace. Laugh, mingle, and admire the spectacular surrounds of Italy's cosmopolitan capital as you eat.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All ingredients and a delicious meal, which you prepare and eat
- Prosecco, wine, and a seasonal selection of appetizers
- The expertise of an Italian chef
- Hands-on pasta making
- Expert English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup/drop-off
- Meet your chef at a designated loft apartment in Rome's city center, where you'll be greeted with Prosecco and snacks―the perfect aperitivo to kick things off.
There’s nothing like a home-cooked Italian meal, especially when you prepare it yourself with the help of a professional chef and then savor the results on the outdoor terrace of a beautiful Roman apartment. This is typically something that only city locals (and those who are friends with a true Italian chef) get to experience. Now here's your chance.
After some time getting to know your fellow chefs, it's into the kitchen where you'll learn to make various pasta from scratch. This is one of the most important skills of any Italian food chef and you'll have an opportunity to hone your pasta-making techniques under the guidance of a professional chef.
Once the pasta is prepared and cooked, it's time to indulge in the fruits of your labor with a sit-down meal on the terrace. Sip wine, question your chef on all things food- and Rome-related, and savor this unique experience alongside a group of new friends.
Departure Point :Piazza Campo de' Fiori, 00186 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise at time of booking for any food allergies, dietary restrictions, or other special requirements
- In the case of bad weather, the appetizers and meal will be prepared and served inside
- Near public transportation
- Please note that the itinerary of our lunch time class is slightly different. Meet one of our chefs at the meeting point and visit a traditional local market for a tour and shopping of the ingredients. On the way to the Pasta Making Class apartment we’ll stop at a local bakery for some delicious tastings. During your lunch time class, learn how make one pasta dish and a tiramisu from scratch. Appetizers, prosecco, wine and digestif is included as well of course!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.