Small Group Northern Lights Chase from Tromso
This is a personal and extraordinary hunt for the Northern Lights, an experience you will never forget. Your Northern Lights chase is guided by a mix of professional tour guides and experienced local aurora hunters, all in small groups as it makes the experience more genuine.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Local guide
- Dinner - Light vegetable soup
- Pictures (2 portraits and the best ones from northern lights)
- Thermal suit
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tromso, Tromso, Troms, Northern Norway
This is a small-group, outdoor tour tailored especially to explore the Arctic nature while you are hunting for the Northern Lights. The main purpose is to give you the best chance of seeing the Aurora Borealis by traveling away from city light pollution. Position yourselves under cloud free skies to experience the wild Arctic nature. You will be picked up by your local guides in the city center and start the tour by heading towards beautiful mountains, fjords, and valleys.
There will be many stops on the way to take photos of the unique and search for the lights. Where your tour goes depends on the weather conditions, sometimes this is as far as to the Finnish and Swedish border to find the right conditions for the lights. Travel in small groups to create a special, cozy atmosphere. This also makes the tour more flexible.
You will be provided with insulated overalls, snacks, and hot drinks. Your guide will take photos on the tour and share them with you after the trip.
Duration: 6 minutes
Departure Point :Radisson Blu Hotel, Tromsø, Sjøgata 7, 9259 Tromsø, Norway
Return Detail :Tromsø, Norway
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- You can rent a tripod for the activity at our office for 50,- Nok
- Most travelers can participate
- Spikes for winter boots are recommended during winter time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.