Small Group Night Market Tour including Street Food Tasting
Book this 2-hour small group guided tour (maximum group of 4) that takes you to the Yansan Night Market in Taipei with a friendly, local creditable food expert! Nestled in the historical Daqiaotou District of Taipei, Yansan Night Market is your point of entry for a no frills, old school dining experience. It includes dinner, scrumptious food tastings and snacks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- Small groups
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taipei Eats, Xinyi District, Taipei Taiwan
Let us take you to one of the oldest night markets in the city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Taipei Bridge, New Taipei Taiwan
See where iconic scooter photos have been taking in Taipei and learn why this historic area developed.
Duration: 2 minutes
Departure Point :No. 223, Minquan W Rd, Datong District, Taipei City, Taiwan 103
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Children ages 14 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants and children under 8 years of age (0-7 years old) are free of charge
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.