Small-Group Movie Locations Tour in Los Angeles
Get an inside peek at the real Hollywood on this 2.5 hour celebrity tour with a film industry insider as your guide. Don’t just see famous film locations, hear the real stories behind them from someone who knows the ins and outs of the movie industry, esteemed entertainment journalist Sandro Monetti. You’ll learn about Hollywood’s fascinating history and current affairs through informative and entertaining commentary while cruising the Sunset Strip, Rodeo Drive, Hollywood’s Walk of Fame and more. This small-group tour is limited to 6 participants to ensure that you receive the undivided attention of your guide.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hollywood Walk of Fame, Hollywood Blvd at Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Your tour will start on the Walk of Fame just outside the Famed Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Formosa Cafe, 7156 Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90046-5802
The newly renovated Formosa Cafe is a film site and you'll learn where the movies stars and mobsters dined together.
Pass By: Rodeo Drive, Santa Monica Blvd at Wilshire Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Rodeo Drive is home to luxury brands as well as the film site of a very special movie starring Julia Roberts
Stop At: Will Rogers Memorial Park, 9650 Sunset Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90210-2947
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Greystone Mansion and Park, 905 Loma Vista Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210-2618
This is the most filmed site in all of Los Angeles.
Pass By: Sunset Strip, 9040 W Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069-1851
Cruise the Sunset Strip while hearing of past and current movies made in the area
Pass By: Pantages Theatre, 6233 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028-5310
See this famed theatre on Hollywood Blvd while hearing about celebrity stories
Pass By: Hollywood United Methodist Church, 6817 Franklin Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90028-4401
At least two memorable movies have been filmed at this landmark Hollywood church
Departure Point :7000 Hollywood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90028, USA
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund.
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please notify tour operator well in advance if you plan to bring a service animal on tour with you
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Tour accommodates 6 people maximum
- If your child requires an infant seat or booster seat, we kindly ask you to provide your own
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- To ensure social distancing, this tour will accommodate only one booking at a time. You can rest assured that your group will have the vehicle to yourselves for a fun, safe and private experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.