Small-Group Morning Walking Tour of Mysuru with Breakfast
Wake up with the city on a delightful walking trail through Mysuru. We start with the old quarters of the city and learn more about "Agraharas", which were abodes of ancient times meant for providing shelter to learned scholars who taught ancient literary works and inscriptions of various kings. Visit an ancient Shiva temple, walk through communities who practice stone sculpting for livelihood and end the walk with local breakfast treats at an old timer's cafe.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking local tour guide
- Local breakfast
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mylari Hotel - Agrahara
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic beverages
- Any personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ramanuja Road, Ramanuja Rd, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570004, India
Walkthrough the old quarters of Mysuru learning about "Agraharas".
Visit to an ancient Shiva temple, a lesser known place but possessed great importance during reigns of Maharajas of Mysuru
Walk through the old quarters of mysuru learning about "Agraharas", and communities practicing stone sculpting for livelihood.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mylari Hotel - Agrahara, Agrahara Fort, 67, 6, Sayyaji Rao Rd, opp. Anagha Hospital, Agrahara, Fort Mohalla, Mysuru, Karnataka 570004, India
Local breakfast at an old-timers cafe.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Gun House Circle, Gun House Cir, Agrahara, Chamrajpura, Mysuru, Karnataka 570004, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.