Small-Group Maui Snorkel Adventure
Take in the beauty above and below the water of Maui's neighboring island of Lanai. Lanai has a small population and is a perfect place to see the natural beauty of the Hawaiian Islands. We love the stunning cliffside views and pristine beaches as well as the healthy reefs full of tropical fish and colorful coral and so will you! Your experienced captain and crew will determine the days snorkel sites based on conditions but you can expect to be amazed by nature.
Our group sizes are small and you will receive special attention from your crew who will guide you at 2 exceptional sites and answer all of your questions about the marine life.
Our custom built boat, Hoku is the fastest and most comfortable boat that crosses the channel. Dolphins and whales are frequent visitors and we always stop when they say hi.
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
What's excluded :
Snorkelers meet at our dive shop at 7:00 AM to check in and get fitted with rental gear. We have breakfast for you as you get ready and then we board our boat to explore West Maui's coasti. We often see dolphins and whales during our journey and always stop the boat. The captain decides the snorkel sites for the day based on conditions, but you will always get to swim on beautiful reefs teeming with tropical fish and turtles. When we arrive at our first site we do a short briefing and then you can dive into the crystal clear waters of Maui.
You'll have about an hour to snorkel and explore our first spot. After the first swim we have a lunch of sandwiches, chips, and fruit. Then we move the boat to a second location so you can see the diversity of Maui's marine life.
On the way back we have fresh baked chocolate chip cookies for dessert, take in the stunning topside scenery, and talk about what we saw underwater.
Departure Point :1223 Front St, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.