Small Group Market tour and Dining Experience at a Cesarina's home in Camogli
Would you like to discover the most authentic side of Italian gastronomy and share it with other enthusiasts of the “cucina italiana”?
Enjoy this shared Market tour and typical Dining experience.
Visit the vibrant local market and learn about the seasonal produce and secret ingredients.
Then, head to your Cesarina’s house to enjoy a 3-course dining experience, showcasing the authentic regional dishes stored in the cookbooks of your host.
You will take part in an experience which is so much more than just a lunch or dinner. You will make new friends, feel like one of the family and live like the Italians do.
per adult from
What's included :
- 3-course lunch/dinner in a local home (starter, pasta, Tiramisu)
- Share your passion for the Italian cuisine with other lovely guests
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Local market tour
- Official 'Cesarine' shopping bag
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
Visit the vibrant local market, enjoy a 3-course Dining experience showcasing the authentic regional dishes stored in the cookbooks of your host, and make new friends who love the “cucina italiana”.
Departure Point :16032 Camogli, Metropolitan City of Genoa, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.