Small-Group Marché du Président Wilson Food Tour in Paris
With your professional guide, explore the upscale outdoor market of Marché du Président Wilson on this 2-hour, small-group, food tour. Discover an incredible selection of products as well as exquisite architecture, while enjoying multiple delicious tastings. During your tour you will get to have a crêpe, enjoy some coffee and fine French pastries, and finish up by taking incredible photos of the Eiffel Tower from its best viewing point, Place de Trocadéro and the Chaillot Palace, where your tour will end around noon.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marche President Wilson, On av. du President Wilson between Place d'Iena and Rue Debrousse, 75016 Paris France
Nestled amid extravagant apartments, museums, and embassies, the market is widely considered to be one of the best in Paris.
Your knowledgeable guide will lead you through an incredible array of vendors selling seafood, pastries, cheeses, breads, and much more. You will also stop at a delicious pastry shop nearby and enjoy a break in a stylish brasserie.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Alma-Marceau, 75008 Paris, France
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, Paris, France
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please inform us of any allergies or food intolerance before your tour.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.