Small-Group Lake Sightseeing with soft Hiking in Bariloche
This experience is perfect for those who enjoy a morning hike in one of the most beautiful natural areas around Bariloche, very close to Llao Llao Hotel. At the foot of López Bay, there is an attractive and splendid walk reaching the impressive Tristeza Branch view Point, where you can discover unique breathtaking viiews of Nahuel Huapi Lake, Mount Tronador and Victoria Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation
- Professional Bilingual Guide (English/Spanish)
- Easy soft walks and hikes
- Snacks / trail mix and sodas
What's excluded :
• Explore the best of “Circuito Chico” and Llao Llao Park.
• Hike up to “Miradores del Brazo Tristeza”.
• Enjoy spectacular viiews of Nahuel Huapi Lake.
• Discover Mount Tronador highest peak.
• Circuito Chico, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Exploracion Brazo Tristeza, 8400 Argentina
• Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
• Cerro Tronador, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
• Parque Municipal Llao Llao, Calle Pque Nacional Nahuel Huapi, San Carlos de Bariloche R8405ARA Argentina
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure time will be at around 09:00 AM from your hotel (exact pick-up time will be confirmed 1 day before)
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Daily backpack
- Wind jacket
- Mountain / outdoor pants
- Hiking boots / training shoes
- Fleece & extra
- Woolen hat / gloves
- Cap / sun screen
- Rain gear (in case of bad weather)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.