Small Group Krka National Park Tour from Dubrovnik
Spend a day exploring the breathtaking Krka National Park on a day trip from Dubrovnik. Drink in sweeping panoramas of the park’s 17 waterfalls as you traverse the gravel pathways and round-loop boardwalk. See the beautiful Krčić, Roški and Risnjak waterfalls and the Franciscan monastery in Lake Visovac. Then, marvel at Skradinski Buk, the park's largest fall. Following your tour, make the most of free time to swim in the fall’s lower lake, explore independently, or visit the historical mill cottages.
This is a small group tour which includes a minimum of 2 and a maximum of 8 participants.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik, Dubrovnik-Neretva County, Dalmatia
Begin with an early morning pickup from your centrally located Dubrovnik hotel, and then travel by air-conditioned vehicle to Krka National Park, just over three hours away.
On route, gaze out at the gorgeous coastal and countryside scenery and learn how the park’s 17 breathtaking waterfalls cascade from the Krka River over millennia-old natural barriers.
Stop At: Krka National Park, Krka National Park, Sibenik-Knin County, Dalmatia
On arrival take your time to stroll along the gravel paths and round-loop boardwalk and soak up the tranquility as you peer out over the tiny islets that stud the azure-green water. Scan the waters for Dalmatian barbelgudgeon and brown trout, and snap photos of the willowy reeds, thicket trees, stones quarries and swamped meadows that are home to a wealth of native species.
During your wander, see the idyllic Krčić, Roški and Risnjak waterfalls. Depending on the day, you may also get an up-close look at the Franciscan monastery in the middle of Lake Visovac (Visovačko jezero). Then, arrive at the park’s premier highlight: the Skradinski Buk waterfalls. Be wowed by the sight of the fall’s 2,624-foot-long (800-meter) cascade plunging into the lower lake.
When the time comes, join up with your driver at the pre-determined meeting point. Then, relax on the journey back to Dubrovnik, where your tour concludes with a drop-off at your hotel.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please be ready at your pick-up location 15 minutes before your pick-up time.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per tour is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.