Small-Group Jungle Hiking Excursion in Khao Phra Teaw Park
A 4 hour adventurous and rough trekking into the green heart of Phuket’s only virgin rainforest. Hike from waterfall to waterfall, far beyond the public access area of the Khao Phra Teaw national park. Admire spectacular jungle flora and fauna. Refresh with a dip in a natural pool or enjoy a cooling jungle shower. Phuket’s ultimate jungle experience! Water, soft-drink, lunch, fruit, national park fee and transfers from and to the major beaches included.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- National Park fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off ( on major beaches of Phuket, for non-major beaches 300 THB round trip per person extra)
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- After pick-up in the morning from your hotel ( included for the major beaches of Phuket), you will be transferred to the entrance of the Khao Phra Teaw national Park in the heart of Phuket. You receive a thorough briefing from our guide before starting the trekking around 09:00 am. The almost 7 km hike starts on the steep and rocky trail along scenic Tonsai waterfall before flattening out on a plateau near one of the highest hills of Phuket. Admire oversized tree and plant life, towering bamboo corridors and palms with gigantic leaves. Our guide is constantly on the lookout to spot wildlife. The national park harbors a variety of wildlife, including wild boar, flying lemur, langur and gibbons, all well hiding in the evergreen walls of dense vegetation along the trail. Enjoy a plunge in a lovely natural pool before starting the descent on the steep slopes down to Phuket's biggest waterfall, Bang Pae, where you cool down with a refreshing jungle shower. Learn about the reintroduction of gibbons at the Gibbon Rehabilitation Center. Refuel with delicious Thai food at a local restaurant.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Free hotel pick-up from the following beaches on Phuket: Kata 07:20-07:30am Karon 07:40am Patong 07:50-08:00am Kamala 08:00am Surin 08:05am Bang Tao 08:15am Laguna 08:15amDates: See Availability
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian or gluten-free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- shoes fit for hiking on difficult terrain ( flip-flops not allowed, espadrilles not recommended)
- Bring swim wear
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.