Small Group Istanbul Full-Day Shore Excursion: Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque, Hippodrome and Grand Bazaar
Tour will start with the visit of Byzantine Hippodrome. Then, you will proceed to Blue Mosque, he most beautiful mosque of Istanbul. The Church of the Holy Wisdom of God is your next magnificent destination. Hagia Sophia is a symbol of the city and a very important monument that is a pole of attraction not only for those seeking religious tourism. You will visit the exotic Grand Bazaar. Turkey's largest covered market with 4000 shops offering excellent shopping as beautiful tiles, copper and brassware, apparel made of leather, cotton and wool, meerschaum pipes and all sorts of other things. After lunch you continue with the visit of Topkapi Palace and Little Hagia Sophia Mosque.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - 3-course lunch
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Hagia Sophia Museum
- Entry/Admission - Topkapi Palace
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Hippodrome
- Entry/Admission - Grand Bazaar Jewelers
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
Blue Mosque is one of the principal adornments on the skyline and also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hippodrome, Binbirdirek, Sultan Ahmet ParkI No:2, Istanbul Turkey
See the Obelisk from Egypt, the Serpentine Column from Delphi and the fountain of Willhelm II.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hagia Sophia Museum, Ayasofya Square, Sultanahmet, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
One of the most magnificent Byzantine churches, and nominated the 8th wonder of the world by many historians.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Grand Bazaar Jewelers, Alemdar Mah. Bab-I Ali Cad. Guran Han No:34 D. 4, Istanbul 34110 Turkey
Grand Bazaar tempting souvenir-hunters with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery and leather.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Topkapi Palace, Cankurtaran Mahallesi Gulhane Park, Near Sultanahmet Square, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
The imperial residence from which the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled but today a museum holding large collections of Japanese and Chinese porcelains and displaying holy relics.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travellers from Sali Pazari Port in Istanbul. Please advise your embarkation time upon making the reservation.Ports
- Sali Pazari Cruise Port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 16 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Visit to the Harem section in Topkapi Palace is not included. Entrance will be at your own expense. St. Sophia is closed on Mondays. Instead you will visit Underground Cistern. Topkapi Palace is closed on Tuesdays instead you will take a Bosphorus Cruise. Grand Bazaar is closed on Sundays, instead you will visit the open-air bazaar
- BLUE MOSQUE (SULTANAHMET MOSQUE) will be closed to the touristic visits between 01/03-15/05/2018 due to restoration work inside the mosque. Mosque visit will be kept but will be allowed to use the garden part only.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.