Small group-History of Santorini & Wine Routes
ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES, THE AKROTIRI, WINERIES, LOST ATLANTIS EXPERIENCE (5,5H)
Visit the Minoan excavations and explore the history and past of Santorini in the Greek wonder of Akrotiri. Taste the distinctive variety of the local wines from Santorini while visiting two traditional wineries with a private tour guide, plus a local driver.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Wine Stories
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Wine Stories, Perissa Greece
Discover the charm, wonder and history of Santorini with a private tour guide, plus an indigenous driver on this 5,5-hour private tour. Discover one of the most important prehistoric settlements of the Aegean in the excavations of Akrotiri.Admire the elaborate drainage system, the sophisticated multi-storey buildings and their wall paintingd, as well as the exquisite furniture and vases that indicate the great prosperity of the former settlement.
In The Lost Atlantis experience museum you can learn about the myth of Atlantis, how it is connected to Santorini, experience destruction and explore multiple digital installations for Atlantis.
Visit 2 traditional wineries of the island and enjoy cellar tour to see how the wine production process unfolds.
Learn about the unique vineyards of Santorini and enjoy a unique wine tasting from 8 varieties of Santorini wine, such as Assyrtiko and the amazing sweet Vinsanto wine.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Time may varies based on the hotel location.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.