Small Group Hiking Day Tour On Qixing Mountain from Taipei
It's called Qixing Mountain, or Seven Star Mountain, and not just because it's Taipei's tallest (and thus closest to the stars) but because those who make it to its peak are treated to an extraordinary view of the seven peaks surrounding Taipei city. The trail is moderately steep but absolutely worth the climb as it passes through dense forest, grassy fields and volcanic vents that give the area a genuinely magical beauty. We'll stop along the way to rest, stay hydrated, and take photos of the surrounding landscape and the unique creatures (colorful lizards, birds with amazing plumage and more) calling the mountain home. After reaching the main peak, we’ll continue along the trail to the eastern peak, which offers beautiful views of its own before heading back down to the entrance for the ride back into Taipei.
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- Round-trip bus fare
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation between your hotel and MRT station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yangmingshan National Park, Jhuzihhu Rd, Beitou District, Beitou, Taipei 112 Taiwan
09:30 MRT Jiantan Station Exit.1
10:15 Yangmingshan Bus Station
10:40 Visitor Center/Miaopu Entrance
11:00 Intersection of Qixing Mountain Main Peak
12:30 Qixing Mountain Main Peak
13:00 Qixing Mountain East Peak
14:30 Lengshuikeng Hot Spring Area
16:30 Drop off at MRT Jiantan Station
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Jiantan Station, No. 65號, Section 5, Zhongshan North Road, Shilin District, Taipei City, Taiwan 111
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- This tour doesn't not recommended for children under age 10.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Exact pick-up time and tour guide’s contact number will advised two days before tour departure
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 guests. We will do our best to accommodate individual travelers by placing them on tours with other guests. In the event an individual traveler cannot be so accommodated, guests will be offered an alternative tour of equal value or full refund.
- In the event of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances, MyTaiwanTour reserves the right to alter tour itinerary.
- There will be a 100% charge for no-shows that is defined as arriving 15 minutes late.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.