Small-Group Hanoi Street Food Tour with a Real Foodie
Hanoi is known for its tasty street eats, but knowing what to sample takes insider knowledge. On this local-led foodie tour, you’ll escape the tourist track and learn where locals prefer to eat. Taste an array of regional foods and beverages, learning the little-known historical background of each dish. You’ll also discover the history and architecture of Old Hanoi along the way.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up services from hotels or pick-up points in the Old Quarter
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide.
- From 5- 8 suggested dishes + 1-2 drinks.
- Lunch or Dinner (depending on option selected)
What's excluded :
- Other things are not mentioned in our tour program
- Personal expenses : Shopping, Buying Souvenir
- Surcharge for Xmas, New Year’s Day & Lunar New Year’s Day
- Tips for tour guide- Drop- off services
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Discovering Hanoi’s Old Quarter street foods can be a leap of faith without a guide to steer you to the must-eats and prevent you getting lost. With this small-group tour, you’ll visit tried-and-trusted food spots to sample classics, such as steamed pancakes, noodle soup, and more, all with a guide to describe each dish and help you navigate.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :39 Ngõ Huyện, Hàng Trống, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up customers from all hotels/places in Hanoi Old Quarter. If out side, please come to our office at 39 Ngõ Huyện Street.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.