Small-Group Hanoi Seafood Tasting And Walking Tour
With a coastline of 3260 kilometers, seafood is always an important part of Vietnamese cuisine, and today we will take you to the heart of Hanoi and enjoy seafood on the street, offer an opportunity to taste fresh seafood with just half price compare with restaurant at hidden spots, where local people often eat.
An amazing Hanoi seafood tour of fresh local ingredients straight from the ocean. Taste street culture as we walk through the Old Town of Hanoi.
Our tour’s highlights:
• Unique seafood tasting with reasonable budget
• Hanoian cultural experience
• Small group gizes & knowledgeable local guides (Maximum 6 people)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Food tasting
- A bottle of water, coffee, or beer
- Lunch or dinner (depending on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter only)
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Our guide pick you up from your hotel/stay (within the Old Quarter) only at 18.00 then we start the seefood tour.
Typical Hanoian shrimp cake will be served at the first stop as apperize. Then we come to a lakeside local restaurant to taste the steamed rice pancake with shrimp inside and delicious deeping from fish sauce.
Next, as highlight of the tour, we move to a local seafood vender. Get yourself a small plastic chair, we will sit on the sidewalk and enjoy fresh seafood as local people. We pick fresh seafood like shrimps, crabs, clams or oysters e.g and order the Chief to cook with several ways like Grilled shrimps, Steamed crabs or Fried oyster with green onions and grilled scallops or clams and unique fried glass noodles with shrimp. A cold cup of “bia hoi” or “draught beer” is included as it is the best thing come with seafood.
To finish, we will serve you the outstanding egg-coffee and some coconut ice-cream as dessert while we keep walking through the busy streets of Hanoi.
Departure Point :Your hotel/stay (Within Hanoi Old Quarter only) or our meeting point.
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian, Vegan, Kosher, and Gluten-Free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.