(Small Group) Hanoi Local Street Food Tour with a Real Foodie
- Sample up to 10 different Vietnamese specialties
- Receive insider tips on where and what to eat in Hanoi
- Choice of departure times throughout the day
- Private tour lets you explore the city at your own pace
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in the Old Quarter
Group size: From 1 to 8 persons
Inclusions: 6 - 8 Different Street foods, Rice Wine, Egg Coffee
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - 6 Different Street foods
- Coffee and/or Tea - Egg Coffee
- Group size: From 1 to 10 persons
- Free Hotel pickup (Hanoi Old Quarter only)
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lake of the Restored Sword (Hoan Kiem Lake), Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
A rare breed of turtle enjoys this popular lake almost as much as countless locals and tourists. Hoan Kiem Lake is a dynamic daily tableau, from morning walks amid locals doing exercises on the shore, to young couples water-gazing on park benches, to the multiple shopping and sight-seeing opportunities in the vicinity. Centrally located in the city, Hoan Kiem Lake serves as a massive home base, and provides endless people-watching and recreational opportunities on the edge of the Old Quarter.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Hanoi’s lively Old Quarter comprises nearly 40 streets packed with shops selling all kinds of goods, each street named for its primary good or service.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Hanoi Opera House, 01 Trang Tien - Phan Chu Trinh Old Quarter, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Resembling the Opéra Palais Garnier, Hanoi Opera House, built in 10 years since 1911 by two French architects. The magnificent building became one of the top landmarks in Hanoi. The Opera House hosts cultural entertaining performances, bamboo cirque, contemporary dance, orchestra concerts and government events. Come to the front gate to check availability and ticket to a performance in this iconic building.
Pass By: St. Joseph's Cathedral, 40 Nha Chung Hang Trong, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi 100000 Vietnam
Entering this majestic church is like walking into 1886, as little has changed since it first opened its doors.
Pass By: Long Bien Bridge, Tran Nhat Duat Street, Hanoi Vietnam
The Long Bien bridge across the Red River connects Hanoi with the main port of Haiphong. Designed by Gustave Eiffel, the bridge sustained significant damage during the Vietnam War. Only half of the bridge retains its original shape, but a rebuilding project supported by the French government is currently in progress to restore the bridge to its original appearance.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at your hotel (Old Quarter Hotel)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.