Small Group Halong Islands, Cave, Kayak. Seafood Lunch. NATIONAL EXPRESSWAY
Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay on a Full-day small group adventure tour from Hanoi. Climb aboard a Traditional Junk Boat and glide past Islets and Caves. Kayak or row Bamboo boats, and feast on a seafood lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle or Mini Van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cruise Halong Bay by traditional junk boat
- Deluxe seafood lunch
- Kayak or Sampan boat to visit and see the life of locals
- Local guide for your small group
- Entry/Admission - Halong Bay
- Entry/Admission - Dong Thien Cung
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Halong Bay Vietnam
Visit Halong Bay to see the World Natural Heritage recognized by UNESCO.
Take the Classic Cruise. Interesting activity of Kayaking or Bamboo Boat. Visit the most beautiful cave in Halong: Thien Cung Cave (Heavenly Cave).
See the Symbol of Halong: Fighting cocks Island, Incense Stick Bunner Island, Stone Dog....
Enjoy Local seafood lunch on cruise.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Charming Vietnam Travel, 37A Hàng Thùng, street, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Providing Daily Deluxe Cruises Services of Halong bay cruises for 1 day, 2 day and 3 days, Sapa Package Tour and Vietnam Package Tour as well as related services , from luxury to standard; with our years of experience and the desire to provide to the guest the unforgettable Halong Bay, we certainly believe that Charming Vietnam Travel are the best choice for who would like to travel to this beautiful Vietnam.
We offer Daily Halong Bay Day Tours with the Brand: Dragonfly Cruises which offer the easiest way with Instant Confirmation to book Halong Day Tours.
Stop At: Hong Ngoc Fine Art, 18 Nguyen Trai, Sao Do, Chi Linh, Hai Duong 34000 Vietnam
A quick break during the journey for about 20 - 30 minutes for a cup of coffee, breakfast or shopping around.
Shopping is not compulsory then you need a clean rest room after a long drive from Hanoi or Halong Bay.
Founded in 1996 with just one small store, it is now a vast shopping area of about 5000m2 and has a system three large stores located along the major highway between Hanoi and Halong. The stores are unique in that they have a social initiative in place to provide free vocational training and job creation for people with disabilities.The products include embroidery, clothing, ornamental carving, lacquer, ceramic, gemstones, and jewelry.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Dong Thien Cung, Halong Bay Vietnam
Thien Cung Cave (Heaven Cave) has numerous stalactites and stalagmites with special and strange shapes.
Due to having the narrow cave door and the strongly development of the flora surrounding, the entrance of Thien Cung cave was hidden. Therefore, the cave was discovered quite late. In 1993, in a big storm, fishermen came here to avoid the storm and accidentally explored a large cave.
Because stalactites inside had the shapes of dragon, phoenix, and Four Pillars which made those people think about an imperial palace.
The cave was named as Thien Cung Cave (Heaven Cave). Indeed, visiting Thien Cung Cave, tourists may have the feeling of entering into a heavenly palace with the magic and magnificent system of stalactites.
Duration: 40 minutes
Pass By: Hon Ga Choi Island, Halong Bay Vietnam
A distinctive pair of karst islets jutting out from the calm waters of Halong Bay; the unique Hon Ga Choi Island has become one of the bay’s most memorable landmarks and among the most photographed attractions for cruise visitors. Located right in the heart of the bay, the jagged rock formations loom 12 meters over the water, improbably perched on narrow, weatherworn bases and appearing to lean towards each other.
Pass By: Halong Bay Vietnam
Seafood Lunch on Cruise.
Visitors to Ha Long possibly would definitely be surprised by the incredible gastronomy of this charming bay. Also, not only seafood here is worth tasting, but a plenty of Vietnamese traditional foods and international cooking styles appeared in Dragonfly Cruises would satisfy the pickiest tourists.
Whenever visiting any tourism destination in any country in the world, most travelers spend a considerable amount of time exploring and enjoying the wild wonders of cuisines there. Visitors to Ha Long possibly are not an exception, and they would definitely be surprised by the incredible gastronomy on Dragonfly Cruise while cruising on the bay.
Comparing to sea food of other beach in the North of Vietnam, Halong seafood became a brand. Squid sausages, Sweet and sour fried snails, grilled squids … are the most delicious meals. Seafood in Halong is very diverse. Halong has not only the shrimp, prawn, squid, oyster, crab and fish… but also other weird type of seafood like: Cù Kỳ (a kind of crabs), Bề bề (it’s look like a prawn but not), Sá sùng – a kind of sea worms…
Departure Point :1: Hanoi, Hanoi
2: 37a Hàng Thùng, Hàng Bạc, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội, Vietnam
3: Tuan Chau Island, Tuần Châu, Hạ Long, Quảng Ninh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up Hotels located in Old Quater of Hanoi.We do not offer pick up AirBnB, Homestay, Apartments as it is very hard for our big bus come to pick up. Then please come to our office: Meeting point: 37A Hang Thung, Hanoi for the tour departurePorts
- Tuần Châu International Harbor
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Private guide/car/driver is for more personal care service for long driver 175km (4 hour driving in Vietnam)
- Sharing the cruise can help travelers save money
- Private service to have the best arrangement of a private table for seafood lunch, Sampan boat or Kayak for comfort of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.