Small-Group Half-Day Snowmobiling and Ice Cave from Gullfoss
Combine the thrill of riding a snowmobile on a glacier and visiting a unique natural ice cave on this 4-hour combo tour from Gullfoss.
Accompanied by a certified guide learn all about Iceland's second largest glacier, Langjokull, and experience the perfect winter adventure. Enjoy personal attention from the guide on this small group tour limited to 6 sleds per guide.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Pick-up from Gullfoss Caf
- 1 hour snowmobile ride
- Visit to a natural ice cave
- All necessary snowmobile gear
- 2 persons sharing a snowmobile
- A certified guide
What's excluded :
- Food & drinks
- Transfer from Reykjavik
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Langjokull Glacier, Iceland
After approximately 30 minute drive you'll arrive to the glacier base camp where you will be provided with all the necessary snowmobile gear needed for your 1 hour glacier snowmobile ride. Before roaring the engines on the snowmobiles your certified guide will provide you with a safety briefing on how to safely operate a snowmobile.
Now there is nothing left, start your engines and head on a 1-hour scenic snowmobile ride on the glacier. Drive up to a natural ice cave where you will spend approximately 15 minutes exploring the wonders of the cave.
Your tour will end with a drop off back to Gullfoss Café.
Duration: 5 hours
Stop At: Gullfoss, White River, Blaskogabyggd 801 Iceland
Meet us at Gullfoss Café located by Gullfoss Waterfall where your certified guide and super truck will await you. From Gullfoss you'll head towards Iceland's second largest glacier, Langjokull.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Gullfoss Falls, Iceland
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour departs from Gullfoss Café it does not offer pick up service from any other locations. You will have to meet us at the café no later than your tour departure time.
- The minimum age for this tour is 8 year old
- A standard booking is for 2 people sharing 1 snowmobile
- If you wish to have a solo snowmobile or your group includes an odd number of participants then you will have to pay the solo upgrade. Please contact the operator for further information on this.
- A valid drivers license is required to operate a snowmobile
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Good hiking shoes are recommended and warm layers to wear underneath the snowmobile suit provided by the operator.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.