Small Group Half Day Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
Our well informed tourist guides will pick you up from your accommodations with the shining beams of the sun in the morning/or with the pale beams of the sun in the afternoon.
Panoramic Istanbul from Bosphorus ,Golden Horn , Spice Bazaar
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- All local tax and insurance
- Bosphorus Tour boat fee
- All transportations and transfers with non-smoking, A/C deluxe vehicle
- Professional Licensed speaking tour guide
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Bosphorus Strait
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuity to the guide and driver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Misir Carsisi (Spice Market), Rustem Pasa Mahallesi, Erzak Ambari Sok. No:92 Eminonu - Fatih, Istanbul 34116 Turkey
this spice market wins the prize for being the most colorful, fragrant, and often the most fun – as visitors can taste the goods on offer. Built in 1664, as part of the Yeni Camii (New Mosque) complex, it is known in Turkish as Mısır Çarşısı, and sometimes translated to "Egyptian Bazaar" or 'Corn Market' (mısır means both Egypt and corn in
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bosphorus Strait, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
See both the European and Asian sides of Istanbul on a boat cruise of the Bosphorus Strait.passing historical monuments such as Galata Tower, Dolmabahçe Palace, Çırağan Palace, the Ortaköy Mosque and the fortress of Rumelihisarı, built by the Ottoman Sultan Mehmed II in the 15th century.
Continue to the second bridge to head to the Asian side of Istanbul. Visit Küçüksu Palace, built in the 19th century as a hunting lodge for the Ottoman sultans. Make your way back to the city center, following the Asian coast, and get a look at the Anatolian Fortress (Anadoluhisarı) and Turkey's oldest military school at Kuleli Military High School.
Admire the elaborate Beylerbeyi Palace, built as a summer residence for the Ottoman rulers in the1860s, and see the Maiden’s Tower guarding the entrance to the Bosphorus Strait
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Istanbul , Istanbul Hotels , Istanbul airports
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Istanbul , Istanbul Hotels , Istanbul airports
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.