Small Group: Ha Noi Walking Street Food Tour With Professional Tour Guide
Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine just like the locals do - on the street Stroll through hidden alleyways and bustling markets of Hanoi’s charming old quarter Learn more about Hanoi’s unique food culture Try local specialties .Take in a spectacular night view of Hoan Kiem lake from a secret cafe to discover the 36 ancient Streets of Hanoi Old Quarter with its ancient buildings and temples, transparent lakes and old cultural features.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- From 5- 8 suggested dishes + 1-2 drinks.
- Enthusiastic and skilled English speaking guide.
- Pick-up services from hotels or pick-up points in the Old Quarter
- Entry/Admission - Old Quarter
What's excluded :
- Tips for tour guide
- Drop- off services.
- Personal expenses: Shopping, buying souvenir.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Old Quarter, Hàng Ngang, Hàng Đào, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội 100000, Vietnam
Meet tour guide at hotel or meeting point before 3 hour walking tour.
GROUP TOURS AVAILABLE: 11 A.M or 5:30 P
Quick Vietnamese greeting lessons.
Tour guides discuss any food allergies before starting tour and tell tourists about Vietnamese cuisine, Vietnamese (Hanoian) history, culture while touring.
Tour guides will take tourists to eat at lots of special corners , alleys and restaurants of The Old Quarter that you might miss if you go by yourself to try variety of street foods and drinks such as:Bún chả ( Grilled pork with noodle), Phở bò,gà ( Beef, chicken noodle soup), Bún ốc (Snail noodle soup), Bánh cuốn ( Steamed rice papper rolls), Bánh gối ( Pillow cake), Nem rán ( Fried spring rolls), Bánh tôm (Shrimp cake), Bánh Mỳ (Vietnamese sandwich), Chè ( Sweet gruel soup), Bánh Bao (Vietnamese dumpling), Bánh khoai, chuối ( Sweet potato/Banana cake), Hoa quả dầm ( Fruit shake), Bia Hơi (Fresh beer), Trà đá (Iced tea), Café trứng (Egg coffee) …….
Tour ends at Hoan Kiếm Lake or anywhere convenient for tourists to return, and then tour guides will show them how to get back your hotels/hostels.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up all guest at their hotel in Old Quarter. If not please come to our office at 39 Ngo Huyen, Hoan Kiem for pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.