Small-Group Giethoorn Day Trip - with private car from Amsterdam (max 4 person)
Join our daytrip to picturesque Giethoorn in true OuYi Travel style. In a small group no larger than 4, we will pick you up from your hotel in Amsterdam with a Private car and take you to one of The Netherlands most breath-taking destinations.
Our friendly and professional guide and driver has over 20 years of experience and because we only cater to small groups, there will be plenty of opportunities for photo stops. Also, this flexibility enables us to arrange a private boat for you, if you’d like, to explore the village canals. In case the weather conditions aren’t optimal, we can take a larger cruise boat with a roof.
We will show you the most beautiful parts of Giethoorn and share interesting stories about it. Of course, you will also have time to explore the village at your own leisure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A professional and friendly tour guide
- 1-hour boat trip in Giethoorn(optionally small boat)
- A comfortable private car with AC
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up
- Personal expence
- Unexpected expence
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giethoorn, Giethoorn, Overijssel Province
Our guide will pick you up at the door of Hotel NH Barbizon. The address: Prins Hendrikkade 59-72,1012AD Amsterdam.After that it takes about 1:30 hours to drive to be GIETHOORN VILLAGE,where we first arrange an 1-hour boat trip alone the old canals through the oldest and most attractive part of Giethoorn village. Then our guests can enjoy their free time to explore about the village by walking(1:30 hours). Optionally, if our guests want, our friendly and professional guide will walk with you to share the stories about Giethoorn village. At last around 16:30, we will bring back our guests safely with our comfortable Mercedes van to Amsterdam Central Station.
Or optionally, we can also drop off our guests to the beach of Zandvoort Aan Zee to be the finish-point of the day trip. From there every 30 minutes you can so easily take train back to Amsterdam Central Station.
Duration: 9 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.