Small-Group Full Day Walking, Culinary and Shopping Tour in Lima
Enjoy a unique experience which will teach you about the Peruvian gastronomy, the popular art and the history of Lima!
- Local Market
- Historical Center of Lima
- Streets of Barranco
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Bilingual Guide
- Hotel Pick-Up and Drop-Off
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Lima
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Centro Historico de Lima, Plaza de Armas, Lima 15001 Peru
It is located in the district of Lima Metropolitan. It was founded in 1535 by the Spanish conquistador Francisco Pizarro and known as the "City of Kings" due to its important status as capital of the Viceroyalty of Peru from the mid-sixteenth century to 1821. The Historic Center of Lima retains until the today the most illustrious examples of Spanish monumental architecture. The most important historical monuments of public character are represented by numerous churches and convents, as well as mansions that preserve the tradition of the Hispano-American Baroque.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barranco, Lima Peru
The district of Barranco is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful neighborhoods of the Peruvian capital, in its streets filled with big houses, bars, restaurants and its bohemian atmosphere, they are a connection between the past and the present of Lima.
Among the attractions that stand out of this picturesque neighborhood, stand out the municipal square and its church, as well as different museums and the Temple of the Hermitage
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Chinatown, Lima District 15001, Peru
Like Chinatowns in other countries, Lima’s Chinatown is a source of Chinese ingredients and a hub of Chinese cuisine. There are over 6000 Chinese restaurants in Lima called “Chifas”, and some of the most renown and venerable of these chinese eateries are located in Chinatown. The San Joy Lao, for example, was first established before 1920. Other notable chifas in the neighborhood include the Salón China, Wa Lok, and Sala Capón.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up from your hotel. Once tour is finished you will be dropped off at your hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Extra cost of USD10 for pick up and drop off at Sheraton and Barranco Hotels,
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- In addition to the security measures taken by the company we encourage passengers to take note of the symptoms caused by COVID-19 and to always be conscious of sanitization and prevention (please ask for further assistance).
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.