Small Group: Full Day Ancient Ephesus Tour With House of Virgin Mary From Kusadasi
The tour will start with the Basilica of St.John. Then continue to Ephesus. You will explore this ancient Roman city and visit the Forum, Library of Celcius, Temple of Hadrian, the Odeon, the Great Theatre built in the Greek era and reconstructed in the Roman period, which is still noted for its remarkable acoustics. We will leave the ruins to drive the short distance to the House of the Virgin Mary.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - The Basilica of Saint John
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Drinks during lunch
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Once in the ancient city itself we will explore this ancient Roman city and visit the Library of Celcius, Temple of Hadrian, the Theatre and Odeon.
Hellenistic and Roman vestiges: Odeon, Bouleterion, Fountains, Temples, Roman Baths. The Library of Celsus: Renowned for its statues of four female figures symbolizing Wisdom, Knowledge, Intelligence and Valor. The Great Theater: This theater is the spot where St Paul preached to Ephesians.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Basilica of Saint John, Isa Bey Mahallesi, 2013. Sk. No:1, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
This large sixth century church was built by Justinian I over the burial site of John the Apostle.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
The home nestled in the grotto is believed to have been Mary's residence during her last days.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Kusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Kusadasi. Please contact with us and give information about your hotel details one day before to your service date.Ports
- Kusadasi Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Minimum 2 people required
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.