Small Group full Day Abu Dhabi Tour from Dubai
The capital city of UAE, Abu Dhabi is a visual treat for visitors with locations like Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Emirates Palace, Heritage Village, Abu Dhabi Corniche, etc. Visit Abu Dhabi to learn the local culture, art and architecture in its richest form and feel the real pulse of the Emirates.
• Admire the beauty of the famous Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
• Enjoy the awesomeness of Emirates Palace and Etihad Towers
• Drive along the pristine waterfront - Abu Dhabi Corniche
• Experience the taste of Arabic lunch at the Marina Mall
• Visit UAE Heritage Village to take a look into the history of Emirates
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off to the selected hotel / location
- Clean and air-conditioned modern vehicle
- Professional licensed tour guide of your selected language
- Cold mineral water during transportation
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extra services or expenses not mentioned above
- Tipping kitty
- You will meet our representative at the selected location or hotel as informed. Your Abu Dhabi trip from Dubai takes off as we drive in an AC vehicle to Abu Dhabi. On reaching the city, take a drive through Yas Island, Ferrari world as well as Yas Viceroy. After passing nearby these locations we will stop at Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque - a prominent Abu Dhabi attraction! Being one of the biggest in the world, that houses many thousands of worshipers at a time, this Mosque displays the cultural diversity of Islamic traditions.
From the Mosque drive to City Corniche, which is an unspoilt waterfront, stretching eight kilometres. This Corniche has been awarded Blue-flag, a status for clean and clear waters. Spend some time here and then drive towards Etihad Towers for a photo stop. On your way, we will also stop by the Emirates Palace for another photo stop.
Then, it’s your lunch time... dine at any of the restaurants at Marina Mall or you are free to choose food court options (all self-payment only)... enjoy this time tasting variety Arabian cuisines.
Subsequently, we will drive to UAE Heritage Village. Here you will get to see the Bedouin lifestyle of UAE. As you walk through the campus, see the relics from the past like the grand old falaj system, tent goats' hair, coffee pots, and more. In the Abu Dhabi Museum that's located in these premises you can find items that display the time-tested skills and creativity of UAE craftsmen.
When the time is up, we will return to Dubai and drop you back to your hotel / location.
Departure Point :• Pick-up Dubai Central Hotels (Deira- BurDubai- Jumeirah- Business Bay- Trade center-Al Barsha- Al Barsha heights Tecom- JLT- Palm Jumeirah- Marina) Areas. • Pickup from other Dubai location available upon request with extra cost as per your location. • Naif area (the meeting point for here is the Pullman Hotel Deira, in the city center)
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Same pick up location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour guiding by professional tour guide Bilingual Languages.
- Pickup Time: Might to change Due your hotel location as it is sharing tour and to save your time, if there is any change we will inform you night before by whatsapp, phone call or email.
- Lunch not included - you will be given time for lunch at Marina Mall, Carrefour or Food court ( closed during Ramadan ) OR The full Corniche view restaurant (at your own expense).
- Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, On Fridays opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque during any Islamic festival.
- Mosques Dress Code.Mosques have very strict dress codes, when visiting;
- Women must wear long loose clothing, insure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to their heads at all times. However,company will provide long-local Abaya with scarf(long black dress-attire).
- Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in refused entry. Company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.