Small group-Food n' Friends Stories
Learn about the ancient vineyard of Santorini, the oldest vineyard of Greece and one of the most rare vineyards in the world. Discover the unique taste of Santorini wine, try up to 8 glasses of wines in traditional wineries and learn how to cook traditional dishes in 6 hours cooking and wine tasting lessons.
Enjoy all your freshly cooked dishes at the end of your cooking lesson!This tour includes a private or group tour (depending on availability and preferences).
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Santorini Wine Stories
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santorini Wine Stories, Perissa Greece
Discover the unique wines of Santorini and walk through the ancient vineyards with a private tour guide, plus a local driver. Visit a beautiful and traditional village and learn how to cook and taste traditional dishes in 6 hours cooking and wine tasting lessons.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Time may varies based on the hotel location.
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.